Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 3, 2011

A new Drobo Dashboard icon

A new Drobo Dashboard icon

I love my Drobos, but I don’t love the bundled software’s icon. Rather than complain, I’ve created a replacement.

If you’d like to use the icon, please follow the steps below.
  • Download and unZIP the new icon: DefaultIcon.zip.
  • Select DefaultIcon.icns. then press Command-I to Get Info.
  • In the Get Info window, click the icon to select it, then press Command-C to copy it.
  • Open your Applications folder, select Drobo Dashboard and press Command-I to Get Info.
  • In the Get Info window, click the icon to select it, then press Command-V to paste.
  • Control-click on the Drobo Dashboard and choose Show Package Contents.
  • Navigate to Contents/Resources/.
  • Drag DefaultIcon.icns into Contents/Resources/.
Please note that you’ll need to enable the Drobo Dashboard menubar icon for the Dock icon to remain unchanged while the app is running. If the menubar icon is disabled, the Dock icon becomes a pie chart.
Wouldn’t it be great if Drobo Dashboard’s Dock icon also reflected the state of your Drobo?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét